Almond oil is known for its varied usage and has several benefits too. It is a great source of Vitamin E, magnesium and calcium. If achieving beautiful skin has been your dream, you can turn it into reality by applying this oil regularly. Regular application of almond oil improves skin complexion and makes the skin soft and smooth. If you think that your hair is falling off, you can massage this oil once a week and see the difference it makes. Not only will your hair fall come under check, the oil will lend luster, volume and thickness to your hair. If you like cooking and if tasty food is something you intend to make all the time, try adding almond oil next time. Read on to know more about its benefits.
Benefits of Almond Oil
The effect of almond oil on your skin
Sweet almond oil is one of the primary oils used in aroma therapy and pure form of this oil can be used in aroma therapy or massage therapy. Whatever skin type you have, be it sensitive, dry, oily, normal or mixed type of skin, the oil won’t react on it. So use it without any worries. Almond oil will help you to achieve the following benefits:
- The complexion of your skin will improve and it will glow with health.
- The oil will percolate deep into your skin and moisturize it well.
- If you develop rashes, irritation on your skin or inflammation, application of almond oil will bring in a lot of relief.
- Regular application of almond oil will help in delaying the aging process of your skin.
- If you have dark patches on your skin, regular application of this oil will lighten those patches.
- Dry skin causes a lot of irritation and itching. On regular application, this oil will soothe itching by eliminating the dryness of your skin.
- If you have chapped, dry lips, you can massage this oil on your lips and leave it overnight. Your lips will become soft and smooth in the morning.
- If you have wrinkles on your skin or dark circles, massage your face with almond oil for a few minutes and then leave it overnight. You can also dip cotton balls in almond oil and let them rest on your eyes. You will get rid of your dark circles and wrinkles soon.
- Almond oil has the capacity to transform your face by making you more and more beautiful with every passing day. The oil can be used as an excellent base for a face scrub along with sugar. The coarseness of sugar will take the dead cells off your face while almond oil will moisturize your face thoroughly. Once you are done with the scrubbing, wash off your face with lukewarm water. Discover rejuvenating skin thereafter.
The effect of almond oil on your hair
Take some drops of this oil on your palm and dip your fingers into it. Apply it on your scalp and massage it slowly in circular pattern for sometime. Do it twice a week and you will notice visible improvement. The following are the benefits of using this oil on your hair:
- Your hair will become nourished and the cuticles will become smoother.
- If you want to grow your hair long, it is possible with the application of almond oil.
- Almond oil will lend strength and thickness to your hair.
- If you have hair fall issues, it can be controlled with the application of this oil.
The effect of almond oil on your overall health
Raw almonds, the source of almond oil, have several health benefits. If you eat some almonds in the morning, it will strengthen your immune system. Mixing almond oil with food will make it tasty and will also improve your digestive system remarkably. Using almond oil in aroma therapy will bring a calming effect on you. This oil is excellent for combating pain and for bringing relief to your body. In this respect, almond oil is as effective as a painkiller, minus the negative side effects.
Now that you have come to know about the benefits of using this oil, say bye bye to all your skin problems and enjoy a happy and flawless skin.